The International Organizing Committee has decided to postpone the 8th World Congress on Conservation Agriculture (8WCCA) by a period of one year. This decision has been taken based on the current situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), measures taken by Authorities of many countries to minimize the effects of this virus, and the difficulty in making a prognosis. (Click here to see the official Statement).
New date, venue and program will be available soon at the 8WCCA website.
The International Organizing Committee, together with the International Steering Committee and the Scientific and Technical Committee, would like to express its sincere thanks for the great interest and support shown towards the 8WCCA. More than 225 abstracts have been received through the website platform set up for this purpose. So, thank you once again for the excellent support received.
Knowing the difficulties that this postponement may cause, the International Organizing Committee would like to clarify the following aspects:
- All abstracts which have been accepted will continue to be processed.
- A new period for abstracts submission will be opened. This period will be announced on the 8WCCA website and social media, as well as other channels.
- For questions regarding abstracts, please contact the 8WCCA Secretariat by email at: email@example.com
- All those who have registered and paid the registration fee can request for the fee to be reimbursed by sending an email to the 8WCCA Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This email must indicate in the subject line: 8WCCA FEE REGISTRATION REFUND and the email text should include: full name, ID, affiliation, and bank details, in case the fee payment was done by a bank transfer. The 8WCCA Secretariat will acknowledge receipt.
- Those colleagues who wish to leave their registration fees for the next year may contact the secretariat by email at: email@example.com. This email must indicate in the subject line: 8WCCA KEEP REGISTRATION and the email text should include full name and ID. The 8WCCA Secretariat will acknowledge receipt.
- Concerning accommodation, the 8WCCA organizers are not responsible for the reservations made through the platform available on the 8WCCA website. Please contact Bern Meetings & Events for cancelling the stay at Bern using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 8WCCA Organizers apologize for any inconvenience caused by this postponement due to factors beyond its control.