Please read carefully the instructions below before starting your submission:
The 8WWCA Scientific Committee will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before elsewhere. However, abstracts already presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.The abstract body should be short (300–500 words), clear, concise, and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure. Abstracts should be submitted in MS Word or compatible format and carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last-minute changes. Figures and tables cannot be included.
- Abstract submission for the congress is only possible via the online submission platform.
- Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or other means of communication will not be accepted.
- Abstract Submission Deadline is December 15th, 2019. Any submission beyond this deadline will not be accepted.
- The person who submits the abstract will be the main contact and must create an account to upload, edit and save abstracts in the submission platform.
- Please keep the email and password used to create the account for future reference and do not create multiple accounts.
- Abstracts must be submitted according to the format provided by the organisation. (LINK download abstract template)
- An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the congress as Oral or Poster presentation. However, the Scientific Committee will decide about the type of presentation of each abstract contribution. This decision will be notified to the author by the organization.
- The author must assign the abstract to one of the sub-themes of the congress. The organisation may modify the chosen sub-theme by the author as a result of the reviewers’ suggestion. This modification will be notified to the author by the organization.
- Once the abstract has been accepted, authors may submit the full paper (5-7 pages). The template for the full paper submission will be available soon.
- All abstracts will be revised by the Scientific Committee. Through the platform the authors will be notified about the result of the review process (accepted, with or without revision, rejected).
- If you need any assistance or have a query about online submission, you can download the submission procedures guide (link) or contact the Organising Committee through the following e-mail: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Kindly note that the presenting author of the abstract must be registered to the congress. A registered author can only be member of a maximum of two submissions.