8 th World Congress on Conservation Agriculture (8WCCA)Table of Contents
- Why do we process your data?
- Which data do we collect and process?
- How long do we keep your data?
- Who has access to your data and to whom is it disclosed?
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
- Contact information
1. IntroductionThis privacy statement explains the reason for the processing, the way we collect, handle and ensure protection of all personal data provided, how that information is used and what rights you may exercise in relation to your data (the right to access, rectify, block etc.).
2. Why do we process your data?The purposes of the processing of personal data include in particular management of lists and mailingslists for contacts, invitations, participants, reports, minutes, istribution of reports/minutes, feedback on reports, 8WCCA follow-up, follow-up actions, photographs/pictures, presentations, live web streaming and/or audio and video recording of speakers and participants, news and publications.
Processing operations linked to pictures, photos, video/voice recordings take place based on the explicit consent of the data subject. The data subjects give their onsent via a clear affirmative act by clicking the relevant box in the registration form.
The processing operations on personal data for the organization and management of the Congress are necessary and lawful under the following article of the Regulation (EU) 2018/1725:
- Article 5 (a): processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest on the basis of the Treaties establishing the European ommunities or other legal instruments adopted on the basis thereof;
- Article 5 (b): processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Article 5 (d): the data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
No restrictions under Article 25 of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 apply.
3. Which data do we collect and process?
We only keep data necessary for the organization and management of the 8WCCA.
Identification DataThe personal data collected and further processed will be:
- Data necessary for the organization and management of the 8WCCA, such as Gender (needed for the right title)/name/surname/profession/postal & E-mail ddresses/phone number/fax number/etc.
- Identity/passport number, date of birth for travel arrangements if relevant
- Photographs/pictures, presentations, live web-streaming and/or video recording of speakers and participants;
- Information about transport & accommodation used, and banking information (account number, IBAN, name and address of the bank, etc. for purpose of reimbursement of travel expenses and/or allowances – see DPO-372) if relevant
Live web streaming, video + voice recordings and images of the speakers and the participants, as well as photographs of groups of participants and organizers could be taken and published in the context of the Congress. By attending the event, you give your consent to your pictures/videos being taken.
4. How long do we keep your data?8th World Congress on Conservation Agriculture only keeps the data for as long as follow-up actions to the Congress are necessary, considering the purpose(s) of the processing of personal data. Reports containing personal data will be archived according to the legal framework. Nevertheless, where needed, after this delay, personal data will be part of a list of contact details for contacting data subjects in the future in the context of professional activities. If data subjects do not agree with this, they may contact the Controller by using the contact information as mentioned in this privacy statement and by explicitly specifying their request.
5. Who has access to your data and to whom is it disclosed?Participants and a wider public if it is provided that personal data are published on Internet, without prejudice to a possible transmission to the bodies in charge of a monitoring or inspection task in accordance with the current legislation.
In order to keep the network of the participants operational a contact list of participants is shared between attendees. Only the Names of the participants and names of the organizations are circulated. If you do not want to be part of the network, please inform the data Controller by leaving the relevant box unticked in the registration form.
Your name and the name of the organization you are working for may be published on the website of the event. If you do not agree with this publication, please inform the data Controller by leaving the relevant box unticked in the registration form.
The information we collect will not be given to any third party, except to the extent and for the purpose we may be required to do so by law.